Waterproofing – Bitumen membranes
The Ravago Building Solutions entity “Stoper” produces bituminous membranes (elastomeric, plastomeric and speciality). The Stoper plant is established on a strategic location in Izmit – Turkey (close to Istanbul) offering outstanding transportation benefits. The latest technology production lines allow Stoper an annual production capacity of up to 20 million m². Stoper has a fully equipped laboratory, managed by a highly experienced chemist team, aiming continuous improvement. Starting from raw material approval to final product delivery, Stoper has proven its deep dedication in achieving complete quality assurance at all processes of its production.
Our portfolio includes all kinds of bituminous membranes varying from conventional APP/SBS types with a high content of polymer and glassfiber or polyester reinforcement to specific purpose membranes and finally the innovative new generation membranes. Stoper membranes are available with PE film, slates, silica sand or aluminum finish.
The production of Stoper membranes is handled by a fully automated rolling, labelling and palletizing mechanism equipped with high-sensitive weight and length measurement devices, thus reassuring the reliability and accuracy of Stoper product declarations. Each and every stage of production at Stoper is subject to very strict quality assurance rules and methods. All quality control and assurance processes are carried by and under supervision of Stoper laboratories.
Discover more info on www.stoper.com
Waterproofing – Liquid emulsions
Our production facility in Arma – Viotia (near Athens) produces a wide range of bitumen and acrylic based liquid waterproofing products. The portfolio is commercialized under the brand names RAVAPROOFTM and RAVAROOFTM.
The RAVAPROOFTM products include for example:
- AVIPAST: Water based bituminous emulsion in pasty form for protecting concrete substructures, brick constructions, floors, inclined roofs against moisture and humidity
- AVIPAST RUBBER: Elastomeric water based bituminous emulsions suitable for bonding polystyrene sheets into horizontal and vertical surfaces
- AVIP GLOSS: Low-viscosity, single component liquid coating, based on a blend of bitumen and additives. It does not have any odor, it is not flammable as it does not contain any dangerous solvents
- AREXOL: Two component of bitumen based waterproofing material, with polyurethane resins dissolved with scented dissolvers
- AREXOL LAC: One-component, bituminous, solvent-based solution, made from oxidized bitumen and scented organic dissolvers. It is used as a primer for bonding bituminous waterproofing membranes as well as for the anticorrosion protection of metal and waterproofing.
- AREXOL RUBBER: One-component, solvent-based waterproof material, made from modified bitumen, with SBS and scented dissolvers
- AVIP GUM: GUM: One-component, solvent-based, watertight sealing material. It is made from modified bitumen with SBS, binder fibers, filler and aromatic hydrocarbons.
- RECTIFLEX: Reflective protective material, made from aluminium pigments, special adhesive resins and scented dissolvers.
The RAVAROOFTM products include for example:
- DECOUFLEX: Water based, waterproof spreading material, made from special styrene-acrylic copolymers. After maturation, it creates an elastic, strong film with excellent resilience and reflectivity.
- SEAL MAX: Water-soluble, viscous, waterproofing material. It is mainly used for sealing and water-tighting joint gaps. It can also be used for repairing cracks or abnormalities of wall plaster and generally has a wide range of uses due to the perfect grip, high viscosity, elasticity and high strength after drying. It has resistance to low concentration alkali and acid solutions, high flexibility and excellent adhesion to materials such as cement, plaster, stone, wood, metal etc. SEAL MAX is available in white and gray color.
- FELLOPOLTOS: Pulpous, water-dissolvable varnish, with excellent heat insulating and sound absorbing properties. It has excellent adhesion – without using any primer- to almost every surface. The grains from the raw materials (0.2-0.5 mm) are uniformly dispersed in the mixture. The most common usage of FELLOPOLTOS is at air-ducts, providing sound absorption and heat insulation as it minimizes the thermal losses of the circulating air.
- HYDROBLOCK: Premium, liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, one component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing. HYDROBLOCK: is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties. Cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
- PU – AL TOP: One component aliphatic polyurethane coating, used over the HYDROBLOCK, that require a glossy, colour – stable and non – chalking finish,highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, used as a top-coat for protection over exposed, polyurethane waterproofing coatings. Cures by reaction with ground and air moisture over a unique moisture triggered chemical reaction. Protects very efficiently, if a final color is desired especially if we want to create reflective surface.
- HYDROSEAL: One-component moisture curing polyurethane sealant in mastic form. After application, in contact with air, the sealant is vulcanized to an elastic and cohesive mass. It is recommended for the sealing and bonding between similar and dissimilar substrates in traditional masonry, civil and industrial applications, light and heavy prefabrications, interior decorating etc. Adheres on most substrates: concrete, glass, wood, anodized aluminum, tiles etc.
- POLYLAC MONO: Fast – curing, one component thick liquid, cold applied and cold curing based on bitumen & polyurethane . Creates a permanent elastic membrane, with appreciable adhesion to most construction surfaces. The created membrane, has excellent mechanical and chemical “except solvent” resistance properties. It is perfect for application on vertical surfaces: No running – tearing – bubbling. It is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin and is extended with chemically polymerized bitumen.
- POLYLAC 2COMPO: Fast-curing, liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, bitumen extended, two component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing. Solvent based. The POLYLAC 2COMPO is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins, and is extended with chemically polymerized bitumen, the result is an excellent membrane mechanical, chemical, thermal and natural element resistance properties. Cures by reaction (cross linking) of the two components.
- DECOUPOL HYBRID: Brushable waterproofing , hybrid water based, ecological , waterproofing material. Produces reliable elastic protective film. DECOUPOL HYBRID forms in the application of a 100% waterproof, hydrophobic, elastomeric membrane high resistance to weather changes, which protects the substrate efficiently. DECOUPOL HYBRID consists of polyurethane resin aqueous dispersion modified with special acrylic dispersions, 50:50.
More info on our liquid waterproofing product range can be found on greece.ravagobuildingsolutions.com